Dr. J's office called me yesterday to let me know there were some red flags with my bloodwork, so to go in today before my chemo and have some more bloodwork done.
So I did.
Aaaaand then they cancelled today's chemo. Apparently my neutrophils levels are 0.3, where normally they should be at around 1.2.
Chemo has been postponed for a week, and I'm debating whether to just see if I can get in to see Dr. J and call it quits altogether. In the meantime I have to be really careful about not being around anyone sick and if I spike a fever off to the ER.
Well, at least this makes the choice easier for us. It looks like now the chemo is hurting my body more than helping it, so now to figure out/ when best to stop it, and build up my immune system until my MRI in December.